Guidelines on getting your comments published on this blog
I like having relevant comments, because it gives a good impression on the commenter as well as appreciate my effort on publishing a blog post. I don’t expect everyone to agree with what I had written.
At the same time, I am also concerned with how my posts rank well with the search engines and how people finding my stuff would read content, thus I had decided to make my comments clean.
Offensive comments have no place in my blog and will be deleted.
- link exchange requests not permitted: Please use the contact form for the request. Kindly understand that not all link exchanges get approved.
- no memes or tags please: It’s not something that fits well with my blog topics. But thanks in advance for the link love. I appreciate it.
- no self-promotion: In the blogging community, any comment left on one’s blog means a reciprocal visit. You don’t need to leave additional blog links within the comments part of your blog.
- your reply to my comment on your blog: I have ways to keep track where’s I’ve commented on blogs (RSS and email subscriptions usually), so the comment section is not for replying to the questions or clarifications I’ve left in your own blogs. Please use your own blog comment section to reply.
- invitation to contests, freelance jobs and any other concern unrelated to the given post: please use the contact form.
- no keywords on comments: Of course I made the comment section “nofollow”, so your keywords have no value.
All the comments that you leave are subject to review and deletion anytime even if these were published successfully
These guidelines generally apply to other blogs that you visit and comment as well.